Farm Recipe: Roast Beef Horseradish Spirals
Here’s a tasty treat that Janelle from our office tried and shared with me. I’m not a fan of horseradish and so I was a bit skeptical, but Janelle used a horseradish spread which resembled mayonnaise. I found these spirals to be very tasty! Try these for your next party and see the reaction.
Roast Beef Horseradish Spirals
- 1- 8 oz. package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2-green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup chipped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 oz. deli roast beef, sliced
- 2- 10 inch flour tortillas (cheese flavored are nice)
Combine first 6 ingredients. Place the two tortillas on work surface, spread half of cheese over each, top each with half of the roast beef slices, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges. Roll up, wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes or up to 1 day ahead. Cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices and serve.