This recipe had me at the title, and Janelle said it was a big hit at her house. She did reduce the amount of potatoes she used considering the size she had purchased. I’m definitely going to try this soon!
CHICKEN BACON RANCH POTATO BAKE
1/2 Cup olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1 ranch dressing mix (dry powder)
14 medium potatoes (vary per your needs)
3 chicken breasts, cubed
2 1/2 cups shredded cheese
1 cup crumbled bacon
1 cup green onions, chopped
1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F., and spray 9 X 12 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine oil, salt, pepper and ranch dressing mix. Add the potatoes to the oil mixture and toss well. Spoon potatoes into a large baking dish, leaving as much oil mixture behind as possible.
- Roast potatoes until crispy, about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cut raw chicken into bite size pieces. Add to oil mixture and toss well.
- In a separate bowl mix the cheese, bacon and onion.
- When potatoes are crispy, remove from oven. Lower temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Top potatoes with raw chicken and cheese mixture. Bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream or ranch dressing and enjoy.