This is a great little recipe that would fit nicely into your Easter treat planning. It came from www.chef-in-training.com and was quick and easy. I used peanut butter chips along with my favorite semi-sweet chips, and also chose those speckled jelly beans which I placed on the nests before placing in the refrigerator to set. I would suggest keeping them refrigerated though or you’ll be cleaning up little messy fingers. Enjoy!
No-Bake Chocolate Egg Nest Cookies
1- 12 oz. bag milk chocolate chips
1- 12 oz. bag butterscotch chips, more chocolate chips, or peanut butter chips
1- 12 oz. bag chow mien noodles
Cadburry chocolate eggs (or M&Ms, or Jelly Beans)
Peeps if making bigger nests in the large muffin pan.
1. In a large microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
2. Stir in chow mien noodles.
3. Spray muffin tins lightly with cooking spray
4. Drop by spoonsfuls into greased muffin tin and mold into nest shapes
5. If you are making the larger nests to fit a peep inside, mold into large greased muffin tins
6. Let set, you can also place in the refrigerator to help them set up quicker
7. Place egg and/or peeps on top